The witching season is nearly upon us and what better way to balance the thrills and chills of October than by relaxing at your favorite spa. For the entire month of “Spatober,” Discover The Palm Beach has partnered with Baptist Health South Florida to offer up deals at the Palm Beaches’ most luxurious spas, pop-up health and fitness events, and healthy dining deals available at venues across Palm Beach County.
Spatober kicks off in earnest on Tuesday, Oct. 4 at the Eau Palm Beach Spa with a tranquil meditative sound bath led by the Metaphysical Healing Institute of Palm Beach followed by a healthy brunch. In Boca Raton, local yoga instructor Leslie Glickman will host a special Yoga in The Park class at Sanborn Square on Saturday, Oct. 10. On Friday, Oct. 14 a Spatober Family Fitness event will take place at the Schoolhouse Children’s Museum and Learning Center in Boynton Beach with fun, kid-friendly fitness activities. All events are free but advance registration is required. To register, click here.
Spa deals for Wellness Month include:
- Eau Palm Beach: Eau Endless Summer package available Monday through Thursday that includes a 60-minute self-centered massage and 60-minute essence facial for $400
- Tideline Ocean Resort & Spa: Sun Kissed Glow package that includes a 50-minute essential oil-infused full body cleanse and scrub followed by a 50-minute light massage for $260
- The Seagate Hotel & Spa: Complimentary 30-minute coconut oil scalp treatment with a 60-minute massage or facial of choice, along with all-day access to the spa and pool for $160
- Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa: Several deals including a massage with stone enhancer or facial with enzyme peel bath for $140, and all deals include a resort day pass.
- PGA National Resort: Several offers during weekdays including an orange blossom aromatherapy 50-minute massage with complimentary foot and leg scrub for $215, or 80 minutes for $265.
- The Boca Raton’s Spa Palmera: A $500 spa credit on a two-night minimum stay for stays Oct. 1-31.
In addition to these spa deals, The Palm Beaches Wellness Month will also feature informative health panels, culinary events, and fitness classes for those looking for a balanced blend of movement and mindfulness. For a full list of details and events, visit Spatober.com.
Celebrate The Palm Beaches Spa & Wellness Month this October